I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Monday, March 31, 2008

Ty-ing one on

Yesterday, per my request to "get me drugs!" Nick got me Tylenol Cold Severe Congestion Daytime and Nighttime. I am usually one to suffer through a cold, headache, flu, etc without taking over-the-counter drugs. I'm not against this type of medicine, it's just that I try and take it only when I really feel I need it. Well, with the marathon three weeks away, I'm not taking any chances and took 2 doses of Daytime and 1 dose of Nighttime yesterday. I woke up feeling a lot better, but am still going to take the medicine for the next day or 2 considering I still have symptoms. I feel a little "floaty" sitting at my desk, but I'll just chalk that up to a pleasant side effect of the drugs.
I did bring my stuff to go to the gym tonight- I figure 30 minutes on the bike isn't that taxing and it would be good to sweat out the toxins.

No comments: