I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Friday, March 28, 2008

Balls & Curves

Last night I met some co-workers after work to come up with a name for our Junior Achievement Bowling Team. We threw a couple of names around and eventually settled on: Britney Spares & the Federlanes. Pretty good, right? My original suggestion, Bowl Movement, was a little too lowbrow, but pretty funny, IMHO. After a drink I left to go meet Nick at Ian and Staci's house for Ian's 32nd birthday get-together, but I randomly ran into 2 of my summer kickball teammates and joined them for a quick beer. By the time I made to Ian and Staci's I was off to a good start. Anyway, Staci made a delicious Angel food cake, and I went 3/4 in my bracket games last night, so overall it was a good night. Tonight I'm hitting the gym for a hill workout, and then Nick and I will make dinner and watch our first Netflix dvd: Death at a Funeral.
Tomorrow is a FitCorp run- I believe it's 16 miles, but I'll have to check the schedule. I'm hoping it's warm enough to wear my new Race Ready shorts, but it doesn't look like it's going to break 40 degrees tomorrow... Have a good weekend!

No comments: