I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Thursday, March 27, 2008

I'm No. 1... er, I mean, I'm No. 24,833!

I received my bib pickup card in the mail yesterday and my number is 24,833. There are 2 waves on marathon day. The first wave (bib numbers 1-13,999) start at 10 AM and include those who had qualifying times for the marathon. The rest of us weekend warriors are in Wave 2, which starts at 10:30. The Wave 1 bibs are red and the Wave 2 bibs are blue, which is good because it will match the blue Nike swoosh on my sneakers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On race day, we'll be able to use that number to track your progress through the various checkpoints. Of course, if Nick is skiing, he'll be able to use his blackberry's web browser to see the same data