I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Thursday, March 13, 2008

Can't Believe She Got the Golden Ticket...

First of all, I'd like to thank Seth and Jen for their generous donations!

Since I'm leaving tonight for a long weekend (skiing at Sugarloaf), I got up early this morning and ran 3 miles at 7.0 mph at the gym. Hopefully I'll be able to get 3 days of skiing in this time and won't be thwarted by high winds and closed lifts.

I can't believe David Hernandez got the boot on "Idol" last night. Kristy Lee Cook must have a team of people voting for her non-stop, kind of like how Veruca Salt had those workers opening Wonka Bars for her. Thank god for DVR- I was able to fast-forward through her bastardized version of "8 Days a Week" last night.

UConn is down by 10 with 16 left in the 2nd half.... Hopefully I didn't move Jim Calhoun in vain.

No comments: