I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Mo Money No Problems

Donation update! A HUGE thank you to the Marziali family for their generous donation! Their donation brought the fundraising total to over $2,000!

So, like most blogs, I keep track of usage statistics and can follow who has visited my blog and how they arrived here. Sometimes users' Google searches lead them here and my Stat tracker lets me see their search strings. Some of my favorites are:
  1. I'm sitting around, minding my biz
  2. chafed underarm
  3. why do sialors ear red caps?
  4. chilean chicken sandwich

Last night I took advantage of my book's suggestion and took a rest day. Tonight if the weather holds, I'll do the outdoor hill training with FitCorp and if not, I'll hit the gym.

No comments: