I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Thursday, March 20, 2008

$3,000 and still going strong!

Just a quick donation update: Many thanks to Greg & Laurence! Their donations put the total raised to over $3,000! The new goal is $4000 and I'm feeling confident that Mass Eye and Ear will get at least that much.

Don't forget the fundraiser is tonight at McFadden's starting at 6:00 in the back room on the first floor. I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

2 LMZ FARMS said...

My daughter Emily ran in our local 5K yesterday. She got 3rd. When she came by headed toward the finished line she was jabbering to some girl next to her. I told her if she would quit talking she would have more air and might could win the thing. lol I swear I don't know where she gets that talking from.lol Hope you and yours have a blessed Easter Sunday.
Laura