I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Monday, March 24, 2008

Fundraiser Recap

Thank you so much to everyone who came to Thursday's fundraiser at McFadden's! Not to sound corny, but it was heartwarming to see so many people come out to support my fundraising efforts for Mass Eye and Ear. I hope everyone had a great time! The event raised $430.60 for Team Eye and Ear, bringing the grand total up to $3,660.60! Thank you again to everyone who came and drank for the cause!
Unfortunately I forgot my camera, but I did manage to take a picture of my mom and aunt who deserve their own special thank-you for driving up from Connecticut to collect the donations as people arrived.
Thanks Mom & Aunt Kim!

No comments: