I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Friday, March 7, 2008

Fon "don't mind if I" due

So... Wednesday night I ran 3 miles at 7.0 mph on the treadmill. Last night the book offered me a rest day and I took advantage of it to spend some time with Nick before he jetted off again. This time to Zurich! I hope he brings me back a nice present! I wish he could take some fondue home with him... The Swiss really have the right idea. Take a bunch of cheese, melt it and gorge yourself by dipping bread and meat in it. There's not much not to like about fondue.
Let's talk about American Idol for a second. I agree that Luke had to go, but Danny?! The guy can sing. I think he's much better than Chikezie. Also, I was happy to see Kady Malloy get the boot, but I don't understand how Kristy Lee Cook is still there. Oh, the drama!
Tonight I did a hill workout and tomorrow I'm scheduled for another long run, but it's supposed to be pouring, so we'll see if we're still on.

No comments: