I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I Pity The Fool!

Last night I rode the stationary bike for 45 minutes, which was a good leg workout. I didn't want to use the treadmill or a "gait simulator" since I can't breathe that well and didn't want to be hacking and wheezing during the workout. I'll probably hop on the elliptical tonight and see how that goes; I'm not feeling any better than yesterday, but I'm hoping that I'll be less congested by the end of the day. When I got home last night, I was happy to see that the book I ordered from Amazon UK had arrived: "The Miracle at Speedy Motors," by Alexander McCall Smith. The books are also published in the States; however, Mr. McCall Smith is my favorite author and I usually want to read his newest novels as soon as they're published in Great Britain.

Today is my grandma's birthday, Happy Birthday, Nana! I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is working out when you're sick supposed to exacerbate or help with the sickness? I've had mixed results in the past. Sometimes a good sweat is all you need to kick a cold, and then again, sometimes it causes a relapse.