I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Monday, April 28, 2008

Revisiting the Durian

This morning when I was walking to work, a terrible, yet familiar smell flooded my nostrils. It took me a few minutes to place it, and then I realized that downtown Boston smelled like an overripe durian!

I forgot about it until I just received an email from our facilities guy telling us that due to a water main break, there's been a gas leak and we may notice a gas odor in the air... For more info, you can also read about it on Boston.com. http://www.boston.com/news/local/breaking_news/2008/04/motorists_urged.html

No comments: