I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Thursday, April 10, 2008

Let's get the rhythm of the hot dog

Well, at least we had great seats last night. Seriously, I think Staci was able to get us the best bleacher seats in the park. We were just 7 rows back from Detroit's bullpen. I've never been to a game this early in the season before, and the bleachers were sparkling clean. The floor wasn't grimy and the seats were recently replaced, I think.
Everyone is going green these days and Fenway Park is no exception. Around the 5th or 6th inning, I think, a man came through aisles collecting the plastic beer cups to recycle, which is a great idea, and I'm assuming a volunteer position- so props to the brave souls who willingly go through the rowdiest section after people have had several hours to drink and collect recyclables.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, the bleacher seats looked clean because they were brand new. Supposedly, they're a bit smaller than the old ones, since they managed to squeeze a few more seats into each bleacher row.