I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Saturday, April 26, 2008

Beep, Beep! Beep, Beep! Yeah!

When I was coming home from work last night, I noticed how pretty the tree in front of our building looks now that it's in bloom.



Spring is finally here!

I hopped off the curb to take a picture, but I was struggling to find a place to stand so that I could get a decent shot. Suddenly, I realized why I was cramped for space...

Parked cars lining Broadway

At first I had been avoiding the inside lane because I thought those cars were in traffic, and then I realized that they were double parked. They were there for a church service, I think, but I decided to take a photo anyway, because this scene isn't that much different than the ones weekday mornings when people line up for their coffee at the Java House on the way to work. City parking solutions at their best!

1 comment:

Nick P. said...

I'm trying to watch the draft, but he beauty of this tree prominently on display outside the window is totally distracting me.