I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Lightening Up Casual Male

Whenever I walk by "Casual Male" in Downtown Crossing, I usually put the "XL" from the sign in front of it, and read it as the Extra Large Casual Male, just because it sounds a lot more interesting than plain old "Casual Male." On my way to work this morning, I was reading in the Wall Street Journal how Casual Male's new spokesman is Matt Light and he'll be in TV commercials starting tomorrow. The article is pretty interesting and talks about how they want to broaden their sales to slightly less XL clientele as well. This is a pretty smart move, I think, because Matt's got a great fan base and it never hurts to have a Boston or New England sports hero hawking your products.

Looking good, Matt!

I hope I enjoy this commercial as much as Al Skinner's spot for Eastern Clothing!

No comments: