I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Born Free

Last night I decided that it was finally warm enough to run outside after work. I changed at the gym and then ran a 6 mile loop, down Beacon Street to the Holiday Inn across from Jae's and back. I ran through Kenmore Square just as the game was letting out, which was kind of exciting since we won the home opener! I ran in my new Race Ready shorts to see if they'd be OK for the marathon, and they're great. What a relief to find running shorts with so many pockets!
American Idol was really good last night and I was so pleased to see that David Archuleta sang a Robbie Williams song! I've been waiting in vain for Robbie to become popular enough here in the U.S. so I can finally see him in concert...
Tonight I am going to the Red Sox game! Jon Lester's pitching, and hopefully I'll get to see a win!

No comments: