I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Big Day for the Blog!

One of my entries about the adventures of eating a durian was added to Universal Hub's blog this afternoon. You can check it out here. The same entry was also linked on Boston.com.

Keep scrolling... a little bit more... you'll see it...

Since I seem to be getting a lot more hits than I normally would, I'd like to ask visitors to consider making a donation to my marathon charity, the Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary. You can make a donation via the First Giving widget on the right, or if you'd like to peruse my team members' First Giving sites, you can do so here. There are about 60 of us on "Team Eye & Ear" and we're raising money for one of the best hospitals in the United States. Thank you for your support!

No comments: