I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Thursday, January 3, 2008

Tonight's run

Tonight I ran 3.5 miles- the first 2.5 at 6.8 mph at a 1.0 incline and then the last mile at 6.6 and 1.5 incline. I had wanted to run a bit more; however, I just wasn't feeling it. I have to remember to bring a snack with me for the afternoon, otherwise I'll run out of steam. Tomorrow I will try and do some cross-training (maybe the elliptical machine) and then on Saturday I am going to do a 10.5 mile run that's organized by FitCorp. As part of Team Eye & Ear I get to take part in these long runs on Saturday, hill runs on Tuesday night and different lectures on nutrition, etc. Plus you get a t-shirt! Not too shabby.

No comments: