I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Last night's workout

Last night I ran 40 minutes. The first 20 minutes were at 6.2 mph at a 1.5 incline. The next 10 minutes were 6.2 mph with no incline and then for the remaining 10 minutes I dropped down to 6.0 and then after each minute dropped a tenth of a mile per hour that had me finish at 5.1 mph with a 2 minute cool down. Tonight's workout calls for 30 minutes of cross training. My book suggests using a stationary bike, but I really hate riding the bike... I'll try and give it a shot though if there's an available one when I get there. The gym is packed lately and I'm eagerly awaiting early February when most people's New Year's Resolutions seem to fade. :)

No comments: