I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Thursday, May 29, 2008

Nantucket Dread

Yikes. I've seen 2 men willingly walking around Boston in Nantucket Red pants today. I guess Memorial Day has more than one unwritten wardrobe color rule... Thankfully neither pair of pants had little lobsters, hunting dogs or anchors embroidered all over them.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pants with the little embroidered icons are known as whale pants (I guess the originals had little whales). Keep in mind for nick that they now have BC whale pants, khakis embroidered with the BC logo. There's also a skirt version for the girls... http://penningtonandbailes.myshopify.com/products/bc-khaki-repeat