I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Friday, May 2, 2008

7th Heaven

If the Celtics win tonight, they'll advance to Round 2 of the 2008 NBA Playoffs; however, should they lose, the series will be tied 3-3 forcing a 7th game series tiebreaker. More importantly, if the series goes to a 7th game, I'll have a ride home from NYC Sunday morning with friends who have tickets to the game. I'm scheduled to take a 2:00 pm BoltBus back to Boston, but a car ride would be infinitely more comfortable. BoltBus does not offer any refunds or exchanges, but part of the beauty of a $15 ticket is that it's easy to blow off should something better come along.

Either way, tonight's game is a win-win situation.

No comments: