I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Coffee, Tea, or Me?

During lunch, I popped over to an AT& T Wireless store to see if they could fix the text messaging feature on my phone. It's been broken for a few days now and sadly, what prompted me to finally bring it in was when I couldn't text my vote to American Idol last night. On my way back, I walked past a packed PO Square. This time of year PO Square is a lunchtime fashion show, where the newest spring skirts (and pasty legs) intermix with fashionable business casual button downs (their sleeves carefully rolled-up.) Eating lunch outside by the fountain is just an excuse to scope out the hotties and maybe score some digits. My guess is that Missed Connections sees a spike in posts this time of year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PO Square is one of the best perks of working in Boston. And it's nice that they provide those ass cuhions for those who don't want to soil their dockers.