I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Saturday, May 3, 2008

Live from the Bolt Bus

We left 20 minutes late, but that's because the time was spent trying to help a passenger locate her confirmation number. I guess that's good customer service, but I am surprised they were willing to delay the trip like that. I bought my ticket online and it said C 05, so when I got to Terminal 21, I stood in the C line. There was an A,B and C line, and the A's boarded first, etc. I'm not sure how the letters were determined, but I'm guessing it has to do with when you bought the ticket. The driver is friendly, but tried to pull out of the terminal without shutting the outside luggage bins and had to be flagged down by another worker. Good thing someone noticed it, otherwise the anatomically correct cookies I haved stored there in my backpack for Kim's bachelorette party might have been strewn up and down the Pike. The bus is brand new and very clean, I think it will be a good ride!

No comments: