I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Monday, May 12, 2008

Importance of Proper Signage

I just noticed that the sign in the women's room on my floor that stressed the importance of hand-washing (and how to do it properly) has been taken down. The wall space that the sign formerly occupied has been replaced with a full-length mirror. I would have been more disappointed if the sign asking us (should need be) to "Please FLUSH TWICE" (with a cute clip art toilet) had been removed. Sometimes I'm tempted to cross out "twice" and write "thrice" since in some instances, three times would be the charm.

Because sometimes you need a reminder...

No comments: