I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Wednesday, February 27, 2008

When you're here, you're family

I'd like to thank Kathleen for her generous donation! Keep 'em coming, people!

Last night I ran 6 miles at 6.9 mph for my stamina training. Usually, Pardon the Interruption is on at the gym at some point while I run, and the show's time segments really help the run go by quicker for some reason. (Unless "5 Good Minutes" is someone uninteresting.)

Last night Nick and I classed it up and dined at the Olive Garden in Dorchester. Don't be jealous. My meal was actually really good, Ravioli di Portobello. Nick had a chicken Alfredo pizza that was also very good. After dinner we went to Circuit City where we played Rock Band for PS3. This game is awesome! The staff had to tell us to leave because they were closing the store, but I think I could have played all night. We were talking about buying it, but I'm not sure how we would store everything...

This morning I got up early and went to the gym for my cross-training, because tonight my marathon team is getting together at Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary for a Team Kick Off Meeting. I'm excited to hear Bill Rodgers talk!

Nick playing along to Bon Jovi's "Wanted Dead or Alive"

1 comment:

Nick P. said...

Rock Band was awesome. Nice picture, complete with upper lip bit and all.

How was running in the morning versus after work?