I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Monday, February 4, 2008

Free Beer!

Now that I have your attention...

In order to help raise money to meet my $3,000 goal, there will be a fundraising event at McFadden's in Boston on Thursday, March 20th. Please come and help support one of America's Best Hospitals! To reserve your spot, please make a $25 donation via Paypal.
Please visit: http://www.got2fundraise.blogspot.com/ to make your donation and learn more about the event.

Included:
*1 free drink
*hot/cold appetizers
*awesome surprise gift

We've had a great response so far! Anyone is welcome to attend- I hope to see you there!

No comments: