I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Friday, February 29, 2008

Over the Hill

Last night I went to the gym and did my go-to premarathon workout, which is basically a 30 minute hills workout. The crowds are really starting to thin out, and I'm hoping that it's only 2-3 more weeks until people's New Year's Resolutions really crap out and things are back to normal at the BSC. After the gym, Husband and I met Staci & Ian at the Beer Garden in Southie for a little beer and gardening, uh... I mean beer and dinner.
Tonight I'm going to do a 7 mile stamina run at the gym, before we head off skiing for the weekend. Originally I was planning on running the 10.5 mile group run tomorrow and taking today as a rest day, but tomorrow's weather is 100% chance of rain and snow, so we're heading to the slopes.
Have a good weekend!

No comments: