I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Estou a viajar para Portugal

Mas, eu não falam Português. However, I do speak Spanish, so hopefully that will help me out should I need to ask directions or order lunch. I'm tagging along with Nick since he has to go for business. We leave tomorrow evening and I'll come back Monday night, while he'll be back that Saturday. According to the web site, our hotel boasts a discotheque and a spa that offers something called a Scottish shower, which hopefully doesn't involve haggis.
Last night was a rest night and I made some oatmeal Craisin cookies to bring to Vince and Steven's house for dinner tonight. Before dinner, I'll have a 40 minute run on the treadmill and after dinner, I'll be packing for my trip!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Hope you had a nice time in Portugal! You didn't have to speak spanish over here cause most of us do speak english, at least in my province, Algarve. I don't know if you had the chance to visit. The next time you travel to Portugal take a few days to see some of the most beautifull beaches in Europe, to taste some excellent fish, and feel the hospitality of its folks.
I invite you to come and use the Health Club Praia Mar to do your trainig sessions.
All the best
Eddy, PT
mail: e_alfarrobeira@hotmail.com