I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Thursday, January 8, 2009

2009 Boston Marathon numbers available- Run for Charity!

Team Eye and Ear has a couple of spots that just opened up due to last minute cancellations. If you'd like to learn more about joining our awesome team, please send me an email (address is located on the right-hand side bar) or leave me a comment with your contact information.

Unless you qualify, it's very difficult to get a number for Boston. Why not fulfill a personal goal and help out Mass Eye & Ear at the same time?

UPDATE: All spots have been filled. Thank you to everyone who sent an email inquiring about them though. Firstgiving.com's blog has some information though if you're still looking to run with a charity. Check it out here.

No comments: