I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Monday, July 28, 2008

Orange You Glad I Checked the Box?

After having freshly squeezed OJ with our breakfasts each morning in Montreal, Nick and I were inspired to use our juicer. On Friday, Nick went to Costco and bought a box of 24 oranges. That afternoon he juiced about half of them, and we left the remaining oranges sitting in the cardboard box they came in. This evening, just 3 days later, I took the lid off the box and was surprised to see our oranges now resembled fuzzy limes. I guess the lesson here is to remove the oranges asap, otherwise you'll be drinking limeade.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: