I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Sunday, March 8, 2009

What's in Your Purse?

In the spirit of spring cleaning, I decided to clean out my purse. I carry a small bag that I toss in my larger gym backpack. Mostly just stuff that speaks to my eye & ear ailments, as well as an old tube of lip gloss covered in bits of crud and my 3 crucial plastic cards without which I'd be lost. In no particular order, here's a shoutout to the big 3 who get me through the day: Charlie Card, Dunkin Donuts rechargable card and my work badge.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

Suldog said...

My entire life - credit cards, bank card, drivers license, & money - is in my front pants pocket.