I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Job Perks

Opening the library's mail, although not a job for the weak at heart (paper cuts are a constant hazard), is not without its perks. For example, I am first in line to receive any promotional freebies our vendors deem fit to send us. The top of my filing cabinet proudly displays a deck of cards, a paper football set with goalpost & and one of those test-your-IQ triangles with the pegs. Today's freebie was from Money magazine.

Behold!

This is the gift that keeps on giving...
Boom!

1 comment:

Suldog said...

I used to get so many silly promotional items when I worked in office supplies. And there is nothing like going to an office supplies trade show, if you want to stock up on pens, pencils, staples, notepads, and other stuff of the like. I've still got pens I received from 20 years ago, waiting to be used.