I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Thursday, March 26, 2009

Reminder- Fundraiser on April 1st! Win an autographed Pedroia photo!

Just a friendly reminder that my Boston Marathon charity fundraiser for Mass Eye & Ear is next Wednesday, April 1st at Mantra. Please visit: http://www.got2fundraise.blogspot.com/ for details, or click on the link to the right. Tickets are $25, include food & 1 drink and can be purchased at the door, or via Paypal.
Also, I will be raffling off a signed & framed 16x20 Dustin Pedroia photo taken during Game 1 of the 2007 World Series! It's a great shot of him hitting a homerun! Raffle tickets are $10 each or 3 for $20. Hope to see you there!

This would look great in your family room or office!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Raffling off a picture of Dustin Pedroia? What does the WINNER get?

Just kidding, sort of, but as a Yankee fan I just had to say that.

I enjoy your blog greatly, keep up the good work.

Find me at cdmauger.blogspot.com

Take care,
Chris

Chris said...

A Pedroia photo??? What does the winner get?

Just kidding, sorta, but as a Yankee fan I just couldn't resist.

I enjoy your blog greatly, keep up the good writing.

Find me at cdmauger.blogspot.com

Take care,
Chris

Got 2 Trot Librarian said...

Well, as a Sox fan, I just have to say that it's a Yankees fan who missed the "comments are moderated" message and posted the same comment twice.