I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Monday, March 16, 2009

Parade and Party Photos

Nick and I had some friends over to watch the St. Patrick's Day Parade yesterday. It was a gorgeous day, and we had a pretty sweet view of the festivities from our front window.

Here's the festive, "Ronworkers' " float
Bob, Nick, and Tom challenged Mia & Charlotte to see who could chug their drink the quickest...
Guess who won?

It wasn't even close!

And, finally, a reminder that everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day

Éirinn go brách

1 comment:

Suldog said...

Sweet. And sweet cat, too. I love black cats.