I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Battle with the New York Times' Customer Care

I am very frustrated with http://www.nytimes.com/ right now. Last Tuesday, I needed to access an account to update subscription information for an office delivery. The Customer Care link was broken, so I had to call Customer Service and wait in a queue to speak with someone.

Just now, I needed to check the status of a different account and I received the same error. The Customer Care link has been broken for well over a week. My thinking is that maybe they're purposely leaving the link broken so that people can't cancel their subscriptions online and they'll be too lazy to call?


So, I click on "Customer Care" and...
ARGHHHHH!

No comments: