I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Monday, November 17, 2008

A Knotworthy Flyer

I saw this sign taped to a post in the Financial District. This is the first time I've seen a sign offering a reward for a found scarf. There's no mention of it being a cashmere (therefore expensive) scarf or any hint as to why a reward is being offered for turning it in. This is really intriguing. KNOT!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

2 LMZ FARMS said...

I wonder if the person ever found the scarf?. Hope Nick had a wonderful birthday. You know, the climb to 30 to 39 is a hellva climb after that, is down hill, like a fast moving snowball.lol Hope you and yours have a blessed day.