I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Friday, November 7, 2008

Calling All Winos!

My friend Jen is earning her MBA part-time at Suffolk and is conducting a survey for her marketing class. It's about wine, how often you drink it, and what you think about it. Plus, there's a reference to the Olson twins. What more could you want from a survey? She's looking for as much data as possible, so if you have 5 minutes, it would be great if you could take it! Here's a brief intro from Jen and a link to the survey:

Its completely anonymous and there is no way for us to trace it back to anyone. Please forward this along to anyone else you think might be interested in taking the survey. The more responses, the better!
Please let me know if you have any questions at all. I really appreciate your help on this!! You guys are helping me get through school :)
http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB228G3KMJN3J

No comments: