I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fore Crying Out Loud

If you're not planning on playing golf, don't use your huge golf umbrella to commute on rainy mornings. Why don't you try a nice Totes umbrella? They fold up nicely and can fit into most bags and purses.

You can even squeeze a friend under here too... which leads me to sing...

"Bus stop, wet day, she's there, I say Please Share my Umbrella" All together now! (That's got to be the best rainy day song to sing while waiting for the bus.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don’t know about over by the library, but that won’t do downtown when it’s even slightly windy.


I had a similar small umbrella like that, and before the wind tore it to smithereens, it would keep my face and ½ my neck wonderfully dry; all the while the rest of me was getting soaked from just a slight wind blowing the rain under it’s small canopy.