I was reading Suldog's blog, and decided to consider myself tagged. Without further ado, here are 7 weird and/or random facts about myself:
1. My high school superlative was, Class Clown.
2. I can recite "Pee Wee's Big Adventure" and "Spaceballs" word-for-word.
3. My husband and I met on Match.com. (No, we haven't done a commercial.)
4. I need to wear glasses or contacts and hearing aids, but my sense of smell is incredible. If I can't smell it, then the odor doesn't exist. (Now, there's something to brag about.)
5. I love words and languages. When I was younger, I used to go to the foreign language reference sections in bookstores, find the English to ____ dictionaries and memorize the Turkish word for flower and the Finnish word for sandwich.
6. At BC, I was a Russian, Classics and Linguistics major, before I finally settled on Spanish.
7. I won a call-in contest on the radio to see Robbie Williams perform at a Boston hotel while he was promoting, Escapology. It was awesome.
I'm not going to tag anyone either; but I hope you enjoyed my first meme.