I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Thursday, August 21, 2008

Formaggio

I was just walking down Dartmouth St, on my way to get my eyebrows waxed, when I was stopped at the corner of Dartmouth and Tremount by 2 men holding a map and asking for directions to Quincy Market. I asked if they wanted to walk or take the train, but they were Italian and didn't speak English very well. "Caminar?" I asked in Spanish, since I couldn't remember the Italian verb. They nodded their heads, and so I began showing the 1 guy holding the map where we were in relation to Quincy Market. My head was bent down when I heard *click click.* The 2nd guy was furiously talking photos of us, and motioned for me to keep my head down when I looked up in surprise. The 2 men began arguing in Italian and walked away without acknowledging me further. I have no idea where those pictures will end up, but I wish they had run into me after I had gotten my eyebrows waxed...
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

Kayleigh said...

must be fans of your blog! You're going to start getting spotted like the oprah blog lady.

2 LMZ FARMS said...

Oh my. That's funny. I believe it's because you are such a beautiful lady that they just had have to snap shot of you. Hope you and yours have a blessed day.