I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Casting Call for the "Clark Rockefeller Story"

So, when the Clark Rockefeller story is inevitably made into a movie, I'd like to suggest the following cast:

Clark Rockefeller will be played by Kevin Spacey








Sandra Boss will be played by Laura Linney





Reigh "Snooks" Storrow Boss will be played by Elle Fanning (Dakota's little sister)







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here we go again, lionizing the felon and murderer. OJ all over again. What message are we sending to the youth in this country and everywhere else? Lie, cheat, steal and kill? I say we make an example of this scoundrel and send him COD to the Pashtun tribe in Afghanistan.

Nick P. said...

I still think this was one of your best posts.