I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ole!

Sometimes food tastes the best right after a wicked hangover. For awhile, the thought of eating makes you want to throw up, but eventually you reach a point where you're so ravenous that you'd kill for a Big Mac. Well, the same holds true for the stomach flu. Up until about half an hour ago, I had eaten 3 crackers in 36 hours. Around 8, I suddenly found myself so hungry that I thought I was going to pass out. Nick took me to Anna's and a silent tear of joy rolled down my face as I ate my super burrito. It tasted so good, that the flavorful warm mix of beans, cheese, lettuce and salsa almost made crapping my brains out for 2 days worth it. Almost.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

Nick P. said...

I don't want to sound insensative here, but it was worth it to me. Any excuse to go to Anna's is a good one.