I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mind Your Running Manners

I'm walking through the Public Gardens on my way to the BCAE and I hear a guy behind me sort of yelling at people to get out of the way. As he made his way past me, I realized it was a runner, and I watched him purposely bump into a woman whom he thought was blocking his path. This is the type of runner that gives the rest of us recreational runners a bad name. If you're running through a public area, you need to be respectful of those just going about their business. It wouldn't be too unfortunate if someone decided to trip this guy someday.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: