I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Celebrating Colonoscopies

My dad recently had a colonoscopy, and we wanted to celebrate his clean bill of health. My brother and I wrote this back and forth to him over a couple of emails today, because Hallmark does not make a card for every life occasion. (No word yet from my dad who I'm sure is pleased that our college educations have been put to such creative endeavors.) Feel free to pass on our words to your loved ones.

We’re so happy to hear
Everything’s good with your rear!
And that you don’t have to fear
So let’s give a cheer!
No more moanin’ & groanin’
It’s all good with your colon
To Dad, We dedicate this salute
Let’s cap it off with a toot!

No comments: