I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Weather & Karaoke

Well, things are looking a bit improved from yesterday's forecast for Marathon Monday!

At least the raindrops have been edited out of the clouds.

Also, unrelated to Monday's weather forecast, I was thinking the other day that my next 3 karaoke song selections will be:
*Under My Thumb
*Squeezebox
*Big Man on Mulberry Street (I've tried singing this one before, but it's never in the song selection books...)

I love to sing karaoke, we even went for my bachelorette party.

Once in a while, I like to relive my crazy days as a single lady & wear my hottie whistle & sash around town

Despite the fact that I love to sing karaoke, I am a TERRIBLE singer. I've been practicing each of the above-mentioned songs on Dwayne though, but my singing is so poor that even he goes running for the hills.
Seeking refuge in the Lazy Susan

No comments: