I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Another Glamor Shot to Add to My Portfolio

MarathonFoto takes your picture about 100 times before, during and after the Boston Marathon. Photos are posted to MarathonFoto's site & runners have the option of ordering prints and plaques commemorating their accomplishments. This is a good idea in theory, and they do a great job of capturing your race throughout the course; however, most of the shots serve as a reminder that it's hard to run 26.2 miles and look good at the same time. Sadly, the one below was taken before the start on the race. I think I'll use this for our holiday card this year... Gah!
(photo from MarathonFoto.com)

They really only get worse from there... I think I'll pass on the $124.95 Collector Edition Plaque.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Aw, come on! Let's see some with the sweat and the funny faces! :-)