I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"Blowin' and Burnin', Blinded by Thirst"

This graffiti is spray-painted on the sidewalk just across the street from the Dunkin Donuts in PO Square.
Life In the Fat Lane

The Dunkin Donuts is fairly new, so I'm not sure if the store or the graffiti came first. Either way, I get a kick out of watching people traipse across it. This is almost as good as the Pilgrim Hat Old School graffiti I've seen around the city. That never fails to make me smile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite whas the graffiti cat image on the side of Chef Chang's.