I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Monday, December 24, 2007

I haven't technically started training yet...

but I bought a book. 4 hours seems pretty ambitious, but seeing as I can do the half marathon in a little over 2 hours without really training for it, I'm willing to give this author's training schedules a shot. His writing style is very direct and I like having a step-by-step training schedule spelled out for me. The tough part will be following it. Posting my work outs on the blog will help keep me in check though. For example, I feel a little guilty that I didn't run this weekend, but I did ski for at least 6 hours each day, which is something at least.

No comments: