I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas

Christmas was fun. We went to CT for Christmas Eve and day, but came back last night because I had to work today. Tomorrow evening we're leaving for Buffalo to see Nick's family for Christmas and we'll be back on Sunday evening. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get any workouts in while we're in Buffalo, so I'm going to go to the gym tonight and am aiming for a 7 mile run, which is 2x what I'll run in a normal workout. I still have to read most of the book, but I think we'll have some down time in Buffalo and hope to finish it this weekend. I told my family that I'm training for the marathon and they were surprised, but supportive. Fortunately, I got some great cold weather running gear for Christmas and now I have no excuse to get out of longer weekend runs.

No comments: