I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Victoria's Soxret

I haven't had to pay for underwear in a long time. So, after receiving not 1, but 2 free panty coupons in the mail while we were away, I popped into Victoria's Secret during lunch to redeem my complimentary undies. As soon as I walked into the store, I saw the following display:


Pink Hat haters Beware

Now women can pick up some Sox gear, while bra shopping. My guess is that all those "real fans" who freak out when they see a pink baseball cap, probably won't be too thrilled about the Victoria's Secret branded Red Sox shirts with glitter and hearts. I didn't buy a shirt, but think they're kind of cute. As a woman, it's nice to have the option of buying a t-shirt that was designed with your figure in mind.

No comments: