I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Saturday, May 23, 2009

Boston's Run to Remember

What a gorgeous day! I just walked over to the Seaport Hotel area to pick up our bibs for the half marathon tomorrow. We've run this race every year since it's been around- 2005. The first year Nick and I had only been dating about a month, and I ran the half marathon having never run more than 7 miles at once before. I wanted to keep up with him (and I finished) but felt like crapola afterwards. That race made me realize that I hadn't been pushing myself enough though. I love running this race every year with Nick; it's our little tradition.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: