It's the little things in life that make it interesting. Instead of detailing the wonderful, life-changing events that occurred during the year (you'll get plenty of that in your 3rd cousin's "A Great 2008 with the Smith's" holiday letter), here are some of my smaller, yet memorable 2008 moments:
- Taught my mom how to text. Her first attempts read like the original Beowulf manuscript (thanks to T9); however, now she's a pro.
- Tried durian.
- Joined Netflix, which admittedly isn't much of a milestone; however, that did force me to learn how to use the Playstation 3 (which I never touch, unless it's to dust) to watch a blu ray disc.
- Used the expression "oh, snap!" correctly.
- Getting flashed by a pedestrian on West Broadway.
- Flashing a pedestrian on Arch St.
- Thankfully, never once going to the Natick Collection
What a great year!